Friday, 15 January 2010

Canadian Technology News Twitter Feed

I'm learning a lot from living and working in the UK. The PR and the technology industries are both much bigger here and there is so much more going on. When/if I do return to work in Canada, I'll be taking a lot of the lessons with me. One of the groups that help make UK tech PR a great industry to work in is UK Technology Journalists and PRs. Andrew Lim from UKTJPR recently put together a UK Tech News Twitter feed that posts tech news from top websites. I thought it was such a great idea, that I had to try it with Canadian news:

Canadian Technology News Twitter Account

@CDNTechNews
will post automated updates every 30min from RSS feeds of the best Canadian technology websites and blogs.

I'll be continuously on the lookout for more websites and blogs to add to the feed, but if you notice something I'm missing, please leave the link to the RSS feed in the comments below.

2 comments: