Monday, 19 October 2009

25 UK PR recruiters and other helpful people to follow on Twitter

I was cleaning up my Twitter the other night, and noticed all the job search people I was following from back when I was looking for work.

They came in handy for me, so I thought I’d pull them together in a list for anyone out there who’s looking for a job.

The full list can be found here on TweepML. With TweepML you can follow them all really easily.

Here are a few of my favourite:

PRJobsLondon – This is the best feed I’ve found of PR jobs. They take jobs from various sites and post them all in one place for your convienence

PRjobs - Lindsay doesn’t work with PR jobs in the UK, but she does write a blog that’s full of great tips and tweets interesting articles

UKTJPR – Tech journalist and PR updates. Occasionally retweets job opportunities, but better for just keeping on top of industry news

TwitjobsMedia – This is another great feed. These jobs are hand selected by a human though

See the full list here.

If I missed anyone, let me know by Twitter.

PS. See also: Danny's 70 people to follow in UK PR

No comments:

Post a Comment